Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Billing Accounts Assistant - Birmingham - Permanent
Based in Birmingham City Centre we're seeking an experienced Billing Administrator to join a busy and fast paced team on a permanent basis. Growing and Dynamic this role is suitable for a confident candidate who is able to take ownership of the role, be proactive and use their initiative to solve queries and enjoy working as part of a wider team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all billing is actioned for customers within predetermined deadlines and ensuring that any unbilled activities are monitored and resolved in agreed timescales. Its essential that all processing is compliant and inline with company procedures.
The business has a customer first mentality, so it is important to have a high degree of customer services and ensure relationships are developed with both customers and key internal stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities (Full Job Description Available)
- Responsible for all billing activities focused on timely invoicing/billing activity
- Focus on producing invoices/billing activities
- Compliance on unbilled and manual invoices
- Minimising unbilled revenue
- Developing key relationships in the business
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
- Previous experience in billing, creating invoices
- Extensive experience of Excel, knowledge of MS Outlook and Word, experience in using accounting packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience. This position is full time office based.
To apply for the Billing Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.