We're recruiting for a Billing Accountant for a growing business part of a large international group to join their finance team in Shirley, Solihull.
Reporting directly into the EMEA Finance Manager you will be responsible for all Billing for the Middle East. This is an exciting role to work in a business with a huge international presence. This opportunity would suit an individual with previous customer billing experience that is looking to join a well-established and successful business and develop their skill set, being able to get involved in reporting, analysis and be involved in project work
This is a business that operates a hybrid working pattern with normal working hours between 9am and 530pm and offering a salary up to £26k.
As a billing accountant you'll be responsible for reconciling accounts and maintaining internal controls to assist with management decisions and provide support to offices internationally.
Billing Accountant duties include:
- Ensuring accurate billing for customers
- Supporting the Credit Control team
- Raising of credit notes
- Copy documentation and purchase order requests
- Contract detail change requests
- Updating diary reviews where customer contacts have been made
- Prepare cash allocation requests
- Review generated chase letters prior to posting
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Conduct regular reviews with Operations & Sales Account Management to resolve outstanding issues
- Communicate with clients regarding financial/administrative queries
- Act as key contact and support for the international office for all finance related matters
- Chasing of Key Account Customers for outstanding account items
- Handling customer account/invoice related queries
- Updating of collection systems to reflect changes in customer requirements and recording of activities undertaken
- Supply supporting documentation to customers to improve and speed up their readiness to pay
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Professional phone manner be comfortable interacting with by telephone
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Process driven, organised and methodical in approach.
- Easily Accessible Offices near Solihull with free car parking onsite
- Salary Up To £26,000 Per Annum
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holiday
- Hybrid Working / Flexible Working