Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Hybrid | Semi-remote
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading law firm to recruit a Bids Manager to lead on their financial services sector of the business.
This is a fantastic role, operating at a senior and strategic level within the business and joining an established central bids team, with bids win rates above industry average.
This is a hybrid role, with no requirement for set days in the office though some office presence is preferred, and key meetings must be attended where necessary in any of the office locations.
Office locations are: London / Manchester / Leeds / Edinburgh / Glasgow / Dublin
There will be line management of a junior Bids Executive.
Experience within legal, financial, or professional services is preferred but not essential. If you have end to end bid management experience, then we want to hear from you!
- Working with the financial services Sector Head to understand the strategy
- Responsible for the end-to-end bids management process
- Manage the project bids at tender and presentation stages
- Coach partners and fee earners with strategic advice
- Seek opportunities in line with the strategy
- Organise regular touch points with key partners and stakeholders to manage the process and responsibilities
- Scoping meetings
- Client debriefs and process analyses to make improvements
- Line manages a Bids Executive
- Content management
- Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of managing bids
- Experience providing guidance to stakeholders
- Able to operate at a strategic level
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Legal or professional service is desirable though not essential
If you have the relevant skills for this role, please reach out to Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'