£41000.00 - £61800.00 per annum
28 days ago
Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds - all city centre locations
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading international law firm to recruit an experienced Bid Manager onto their established and successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is operating at a more senior level and looking for an opportunity within a renowned firm, or perhaps someone that is looking to take the next step in their bid career.
Working collaboratively with wider areas of the business, relationship building and stakeholder management is an essential requirement of this role. You must be able to work within defined time frames and look to create business opportunities for the firm and safeguard against potential challenges.
This firm supports flexible and hybrid working.
The Bid Manager will:
- Deliver bids within governance and regulatory guidelines within defined time frames
- Lead the post bid reviews with clients and identify / analyse essential findings
- Coach key stakeholders for proposals with potential clients
- Review and edit content input from a variety of stakeholders
- Manage risk tracking
- Continue the development of the bid content library
- Champion bid and proposal best practice
- Anticipate opportunities and potential challenges
- Provide outstanding client care
The Bid Manager must have:
- Experience in a similar bid management role
- Legal or professional services experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work toward deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
If you meet the essential criteria for this role then please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group