Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + FTE
26 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an international law firm in the recruitment of a Bid Manager on a 6 month FTC .
Job title: Bid Manager
Contract: 6 month FTC - Full time
Start date: November 2021
To work alongside a large Bid Writing team that sits within Business Development to drive and win, compliant and lucrative bids and tenders for the business.
Based in Birmingham and currently a 6-month FTC but with potential to extend.
An award-winning international law firm with multiple offices across the UK. This company offers many benefits such as a competitive pension contribution, private medical insurance and additional benefits. This company has won multiple awards for being a top employer to work for.
- Deliver and drive compliant tender responses in a timely manner
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on bid strategy, approach and win themes.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the pricing of the bid
- Create bid content and produce creative high-quality documentation within required timeframes
- Prepare virtual bid teams across the UK and international offices
- Prepare partners for presentations and interviews with potential clients.
- Track process and success of bids throughout
- Take post bid reviews with clients, analyse and report findings
- Support the Head of Bids or BD Director with other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Project management experience
- Quality writing skills
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- Significant experience of managing large tenders, across multiple locations.
- Good time management skills and people management skills
- Experience in a professional business
- The ability to build relationships quickly and to challenge and motivate bid teams.
For more information, please contact lucythomas @workwithglee.com or apply to this advert - all responses are personally reviewed and if you are suitable for the role I will be in touch.