£30000 - £35000 per annum
15 days ago
Hybrid | Glasgow
Our client, a reputable and leading Top 50 law firm are looking for a Bids Executive to join their thriving team.
This role sits in a large team of bids professionals, with a high win rate and an excellent infrastructure, in a supportive & collaborative environment. If you have experience managing the end to end bid cycle- then we want to hear from you!
With supported hybrid / flexible working, a fantastic company culture and access to a sophisticated training and development programme and opportunities- this role has a lot to offer.
Experience within another law firm or professional services business is an essential requirement of this role.
- Manage end to end bid process
- Support stakeholders with the bid strategy
- Manage opportunities at tender and presentation stages
- Opportunity analysis
- Arrange kick-off meetings
- Offer strategic advice and coaching to partners
- Edit content to ensure the correct tone of voice across the board
- Client de-briefs to understand learn points and feed this back to the wide team
- Client engagement
- Content Management
- Experience of managing the full bids life cycle
- Experience within another law firm
- Able to write and edit client documents
- Experience coaching partners and presentation teams
- Able to manage different bids at the same time
- Influence and support junior team members
If you have the key skills required for this role and would like more information, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group