£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Bid and Content Writer
Up to £35,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading IT and Services company who are on the lookout for an experienced Bid and Content Writer to join their thriving team! You will be collaborating with the bid team to produce quality written content for proposals, bids and other supporting materials.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a progressive company and help steer the direction of their bidding department! If you're looking to gain further knowledge and understanding of the internal processes across all business units and are keen to join a modern company - keep reading!
The Bid and Content Writer:
- Creating bid content based on input from subject matter experts
- Editing bid responses from various stakeholders (i.e. sales, IT, marketing, finance etc)
- Managing the administration of the bid function
- Supporting the sales teams with presentation and proposal content
- Develop and maintain a library of exemplar answers
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid and Content Manager to agreed deadlines as required
The Successful Candidate:
- Essential: Experience of working on high frequency or large bids
- Understanding of the bidding process with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented and meticulous proof-reading skills
- Strong communicator with excellent written English skills
- Internal stakeholder management skills
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to process advice and adapt it to your work
Highly competitive package.