A well-known automotive/manufacturing organisation are on the lookout for a BI and Data Manager, to join their expanding team based in the Southampton area.
You will report directly into the board and not only be responsible for driving the BI Strategy, but also get involved with developing dashboards and reports. You will be critical to driving this agenda, along with analysing key trends and data.
You will have the following:
- Experience of BI Stack such as SSIS, SAS, SSRS and Power BI and implementing/driving the use of this
- Helping support the business intelligence strategy with excellent analytical skills
- Passionately hands on, with the ability to understand and write complex queries and develop dashboards and reports
- Outstanding communication skills will the ability to liaise at all levels and areas of an organisation
- Willingness to put customers first and exceed their expectations
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley Goodall.