Up to £23000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Banking Assistant - £23k - Hybrid Working - 6 Month FTC
Gleeson Recruitment are delighted to be working with our fabulous client based in Keynsham looking for a friendly, positive person to join their bubbly, professional and hardworking team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about finance to join the UK Banking Team as a Banking Assistant. In the role you will be tasked with owning the end-to-end process of integrating new acquisitions into the group and ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled.
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders
- Successfully completing the integration tasks for new acquisitions
- Deliver fully reconciled bank reconciliations for all legacy bank accounts to deadline at month end.
- Deal with queries and with Takings ensuring any banking process issues are picked up and resolved
- Regularly review processes and identify ways that they can be made more efficient
- Be proactive in issue identification and resolution
- Studying AAT (or similar)
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills - including intermediate Excel
- A questioning mind, constantly looking for where improvements can be made
- Flexible approach to work
- A strong team ethic
If you're ready to your next step in a leading global business then apply now for immediate consideration!