Banking and Cashiering Team Leader
Are you currently an experienced Cash and Banking Specialist, or Sales Ledger Specialist, who offers recent man-management or team leader experience? Our client, who is a well-established, high-profile, multi-site UK business, with a growing presence in its field, is looking to appoint an experienced Cash and Banking Supervisor to report directly into the Head of Finance, to lead a dedicated and high volume Cash and Banking Team based near Marlow.
Our client is able to offer the successful Banking and Cashiering Team Leader, the opportunity to oversee and manage the team of experienced and energetic team of 7, who are responsible for BACs, cheque, cash and direct debit transactions for the whole business. You will be responsible for managing, motivating and directing the team, whilst directing the team and ensuring they are compliant with all processes and procedures.
The successful Banking and Cashiering Team Leader, will take on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all entries into the bank are accounted for each day
- To manage and oversee all of the payments made daily - from BACs and DD payments through to Cash, Cheque and Petty Cash also
- Ensure that all team members are fully trained, and offer support and training as and when needed
- To manage all paperwork into the mainframe system and be responsible for the accurate entries into the direct debit system for audit trail purposes
- To act as the main point of contact for any queries, and issues that arise daily
- Offer the ability to bring new ideas to the team and act as the super-user for any and all system queries
- Attend regular meetings with the senior stakeholders and all other finance and non-finance team members
- Offer superb communication skills and be hands-on, and able to offer support and advice daily to the team
The successful Banking and Cashiering Team Leader's profile is likely to include:
- Recent experience of operating in a similar role, ideally within a corporate, or multi-site business
- Experience of supervising a team, and extensive recent cash and banking experience
- Proven history of working within a similar high volume environment, ideally to include experience of working with large volumes of cheques and BACS daily
- Intermediate Excel skills
- The ability to offer a proactive, assertive approach
- Willingness to assist at all times with any queries
- Be a good problem solver
- Able to work to strict deadlines
If this Banking and Cashiering Team Leader opportunity appeals to you, and you feel you are able to offer recent experience, then please do get in touch. My client can offer superb offices, plenty of free parking, great public transport links, along with great benefits, and the opportunity to work for a well-known established business, who are based on the outskirts of Marlow.