City of London, London
£16 - £20 per hour + 25 days hols + bens
2 months ago
Banking Administration Project Role
Required until May 2023
Up to £20ph + holiday pay + 2 days per week in Harlow, or London (central) and 3 days from home
I'm delighted to be supporting our Global Banking client, with the recruitment of a Banking Administration Project temp, to support them through an exciting period of growth and changing of systems. You are very likely to come from a Banking background and have strong communication skills and be able to work with both finance and non-finance personnel. Initially on an interim basis until May 2023, this role will require 2 days per week in their Harlow Office, or in their Central London offices.
The successful candidate will ideally need to have come from a Banking background and have a good understanding of banking language and be able to liaise well with the end client. We are working with a client of ours who needs administration support to transfer bank accounts from the current providers to the new preferred providers and then get them operational.
The process is administrative in nature, however it does require an understanding of banking industry lingo and bank account set-up processes.
- Our client has 3 main regions of implementation: Based across Europe, North America & Asia
- You will be working very closely as part of the Finance Team.
- The successful candidate needs to understand banking language and be able to speak/engage with a client
- You may also be be using Treasury Management systems but your main experience needs to be banking.
- The 'day job' will be to perform the administration required (i.e. completing forms, getting the forms signed by the right people, liaising with the current banks, liaising with the new banks) to transfer all of these different bank accounts into a much smaller number of bank accounts with the preferred banking partner by region.
The first 6-month phase is administering the transfer of the bank accounts; the next 3-month phase is helping to test the bank accounts are functional by process testing before Go Live.
This really is a unique project where the successful candidate will add value and help the wider Global finance team with this exciting, super project.
The role can be based in Harlow or Central London, when you are working the 2 days per week. Please do get in touch for further details.