£15 - £20 per hour + + bens
27 days ago
Bank Reconciliations Support Specialist
Part of a SAP implementation Project - Farnborough
£15 - £20ph (depending on experience)
3 months initially
5 days per week in the Farnborough Office initially, dropping to 4 in the office once fully trained
Central location and free parking
I'm delighted to be exclusively supporting our well-known, market leading client, as they move into their next phase of their SAP implementation. They are keen to hire an experienced Bank Reconciliations Support Specialist who can assist them for at least 3 months and you will be able to offer some high volume bank recs experience, possibly with some SAP knowledge also. Please do get in touch for additional information, or to refer anyone in your network who may be suitable. Farnborough based, 5 days in the office ideally due to the nature of the role.
Initially 5 days pw in the office - very modern offices, free parking or accessible by public transport
Our market leading, UK based, successful fast paced rapidly growing B2B organisation based in Farnborough, require an experienced Bank Reconciliations Support Specialist to join their team. This is a hands-on, broad and varied Bank Recs role, where you will be working with 3 other people in the Finance Team, and reporting into the Finance Manager, and you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completion of a number of bank reconciliations daily and assisting them with large volumes of transactions as they move onto SAP.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous Bank Recs or Accounts Payable experience of working in a large volume processing role is very advantageous.
Your duties as a Bank Reconciliations Support Specialist - SAP project will include:
- Processing and completing all daily bank reconciliations
- Ensuring the existing finance team are completing their reconciliations on the existing system to ensure accuracy as they phase over to SAP
- Ensuring all unreconciled bank recs are then reconciled daily
- Providing daily reports on un-reconciled items to the Finance Manager
- Managing all queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Regularly supporting the wider finance team with the on-going SAP implementation
- Handling various queries, as well as ad-hoc finance duties, whilst also supporting the wider finance team
The successful Bank Recs Specialist will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied bank recs or finance role, within the UK
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn their hand to anything
- Previous experience of working on SAP will be highly desirable
- Intermediate Excel is preferred (pivot tables, v look ups etc)
This is a really unique role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our Farnborough based client can offer an immediate start, full training on their systems, as well as very modern offices, and free parking. Please contact me for additional information.