Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £26000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global business as they look to recruit an ambitious Bank Reconciliation Assistant.
This role is paying up to £26,000 depending on experience, with a great career path into management for the right person and numerous opportunities available for personal development. Study support may also be provided.
You will work within a small team responsible for the allocation and movement of funds and the management and reconciliation of the bank accounts.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Perform regular reconciliations of all bank accounts.
- Provide regular reports of progress with bank reconciliation's and unallocated cash.
- Track, investigate and resolve the allocation of unidentified receipts.
- Allocate cash received and ensuring all sums received are posted to the correct accounts.
- Record and bank cheques.
- Maintain daily records of all cash received.
- Assist with the regular reporting of unallocated cash.
- Ensure that all payments made in a timely manner.
- Support the Cash and Banking Controller in maintaining complete records of all bank accounts.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a cash, banking or treasury role.
- Cash management experience and recs experience.
- High level of IT skills including Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ambitious and keen to progress into a supervisory or management role.