Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with an exciting globally renowned sports club, looking to appoint an experienced Bank Reconciliations and Sales Ledger Clerk, on a part time 6 month temporary basis for a salary of £22,000 PA, based on the edge of Birmingham.
The successful Bank Reconciliation and Sales ledger Clerk will be confident managing a dual role, including banking transactions and entering data into the accounting system. You will be joining a fun and friendly team and be expected to liaise closely with other members of the club to manage billing and resolve queries whilst using your initiative to ensure fixed deadlines are met.
Main responsibilities include;
- Processing and raising invoices
- Reviewing bank account transactions daily and processing bank transactions, including both card and cash payments
- Collating and sending monthly customer statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Applying and allocating cash
- Supporting and liaising with the hospitality team to manage customer billing
- Investigate and resolve queries in a professional and timely manner
- Support both the Sales Ledger team and Finance function
- Adhere to relevant Safeguarding policies, procedures and values relating to safeguarding children and adults at risk
- Support the Club's commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Strong knowledge of bank reconciliation
- Proven Sales Ledger and banking experience
- Confident use of Microsoft Office including word and excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and communication, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Dynamics 365 would be desirable.
If you are interested in this dynamic, fast paced role in a fantastic club, then email your CV
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.