Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client is a leading B2B business based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for defining the product portfolio, road map, and the full product life cycle- including development, launch, phase in-phase out, pricing and analysis.
- Regular customer and competitor market research to identify gaps in market for new product development.
- Drive the NPD, and manage existing products within the portfolio with a view to growing revenue in line with the business targets.
- Continuously monitor and assess the strategic positioning and margin profile of current product lines.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing plans for the product ranges.
- As product manager you will have to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, as well as being trusted as a expert on the product portfolio you manage.
- Define product goals and metrics, and monitoring portfolio performance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of developing implementing product road maps.
- Be confident putting business cases forward to senior management for NPD
- Have previous product management experience within the B2B sector.
- Be educated to a degree level, ideally with an engineering or Manufacturing background.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to discuss technical information confidently.
On offer for the candidate is:
- Salary up to £50,000, dependent on experience with an excellent benefits package.