Birmingham, West Midlands
£47000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an Product Manager experienced in developing a product portfolio? I am currently working with a market leading manufacturing business, who looking for a B2B Product Manager to join their growing, Birmingham based, marketing team. You will be responsible for defining the product portfolio, road map, and the full product life cycle- including development, launch, phase in-phase out, pricing and analysis.
- Regular customer and competitor market research to identify customer issues and gaps in market for new product development.
- Drive the NPD, and manage existing products within the portfolio with a view to growing revenue in line with the business targets.
- Continuously monitor and assess the strategic positioning and margin profile of current product lines.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing plans for existing product ranges and NPD.
- As product manager you will have to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, as well as being trusted as a expert on the product portfolio you manage.
- Be the 'go to' person within the business for your product range and act as a technical champion for both internal and external queries.
- Define product goals and metrics, and monitoring portfolio performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally a Degree in Engineering, or any other qualification in Engineering. The ability to confidently communicate to to technical engineers is crucial.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of developing implementing product road maps.
- Be confident putting business cases forward to senior management for NPD.
- Have previous product management experience within the B2B sector.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to discuss technical information confidently.