My client, a leading Consumer Goods business, are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join the team. A brand new role to the businesses, and with ambitious growth plans they have identified the need for an experience Marketing Manager to help develop the B2B market presence. You will focus on developing a multi-channel strategy to drive performance for the B2B and Trade side of the business.
- Develop and implement an effective multi-channel strategy to drive B2B performance across the business, and drive lead generation and sales.
- Daily management of the B2B Ecommerce website.
- Tailor marketing activities to the existing, lapsed and target customer base.
- Build multi-channel campaigns across online and offline methods to drive brand awareness and leave generation.
- Ensure the customer journey is seamless across all touch points, regularly making improved the the user journey.
- Regular reporting on B2B performance, using key insights to optimise future campaigns.
- Working with the wider marketing team and coordinating campaign activity including paid social, paid search, campaign landing page development and emails; producing briefs on messaging, copy and creative where necessary.
- Lead the planning, delivery and measurement of all Projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar B2B marketing role.
- Proven ability to drive online presence, and lead generation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and focused determination are a must in this diverse role.