Azure Engineer - Wolverhampton / Remote - £55,000
I am currently working with a Midlands based business who are about to embark on migrating to Azure from on prem. We are looking for an experienced Azure Engineer to be a senior part of this project and work with the wider team over the next 2 years to deliver the migration on time.
The ideal candidate will have worked on a cloud migration project before and be and SME with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation technologies including VMWare.
- Experience of using Azure Migrate.
- Knowledge of ARM templates.
- Have experience of optimizing workloads once in the cloud.
- Strong experience of Microsoft infrastructure applications - Active Directory, Exchange, SQL etc.
- An excellent understanding of Azure and related Certifications would be an advantage.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage and co-ordinate activities with various stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- Ideally have experience in Office 365 migrations such as Exchange Online, SharePoint and Teams.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.