Gleeson Recruitment Group has just been briefed on an AX Support Team Leader role working with a global manufacturing organisation based just outside of Wolverhampton. This role will include some remote working, however travel to client site is required.
This role will Responsible for establishing, aligning, deploying and managing the PF work stream of Microsoft Dynamics AX (Product Fulfilment Manufacturing & Product Fulfilment Distribution) within all AX activities and deliverables to achieve business goals and strategies.
- To manage all AX activities and deliverables in the Product Fulfilment, Manufacturing & Distribution work-stream.
- Ensure that the system handles planning, scheduling, manufacturing and warehouse management in a lean and efficient way across multiple sites and business units.
- Work closely with senior management at our dedicated national fulfilment centre to develop new, innovative solutions to manage and improve processes within warehousing and manufacturing procedures.
- Work closely with senior management to optimise warehousing and manufacturing processes in smaller sites.
- Take responsibility for the actions required to support a successful migration from ERP systems of newly acquired business onto AX.
- Assist in training new users of the ERP system to understand the product fulfilment within the AX system
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business users and stakeholders.
- Respond, follow up, co-ordinate and solve issues using an enterprise helpdesk solution, meeting set SLA agreements.
- Manage, prioritise and communicate workload, risks and project requirements effectively to ensure you meet business deadlines.
- Work within the AX Team to collaborate on cross-functional activities and identify areas of improvement.
- Write complex, change request submissions and follow these through to improve the PF AX systems and processes.
- Organise and conduct functional and regression testing to ensure system stability and functionality.
- Create and maintain documentation for PF business processes
- Use and improve upon existing configuration technologies including AX Anywhere, Label Applications & other 3rd party planning applications such as Demand Solutions etc.
- Master data management, including setting standards and cleaning data to meet these standards for all PF records in the system
Education / Qualifications:
- Computer literate
- Ideally business related degree level
- Knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of WMS
- Excellent knowledge of Product Fulfilment best practice in AX (or an alternative ERP system)
- Understanding of software integrations
- Good knowledge of Product Management business processes.