Automotive Adaptations Specialist
We are currently looking for a Customer focused individual who likes working in a fast paced target driven environment to join this growing team.
This company is passionate about delivery high standards of Customer service and strive to ensure the customer receives a first-class service from start to end delivery.
You shall need to be motivated and driven, have the ability to multitask, be forward thinking, adaptable and solution focused. Most importantly you shall need to have an excellent Customer service ethos, be empathetic, supportive and understanding to the customers requirements.
Ideally candidates shall have knowledge gained from the automotive sector in particular adaptions.
- Customer queries responded to via email and phone within agreed timescales
- Contact existing customers to offer new products and services
- Participate in and attend exhibitions to promote the company and its services
- Effective liaison with customers to build rapport and relationship to identify requirements and offer solutions based on specific needs
- Arranging adaptation demonstrations and following up on the visit to the customer and creating personalised quotes.
- Assist team members to ensure that all team targets and objectives are achieved
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Team player, adaptable, problem solver
- Background in Customer service, automotive mobility would be advantageous
- Excellent Customer Service skills both written and verbal
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise diaries
- Target focused -results driven
We are looking for candidates that want to drive the business forward and be part of a successful Team. This is a very busy department and the ideal candidate would need to be a self-starter who has a great customer focused manner someone who want to be successful, achieve results and ultimately deliver a positive experience to their Customers.
Should you feel that this may be the role for you then please get in touch to find out more.