Our client, a leader in highly automated EV technology, is looking to expand their maintenance team with automation maintenance engineers who have an electrical and control bias. You will provide breakdown support to EV/VB & Envision Areas whilst supporting maintenance across site, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on highly automated equipment.
Scope & Experience:
- Renovation and routine maintenance of assembly equipment.
- Carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC's, Electrical Control Systems, Servo Press Electrical, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime), BDR
- Timely response to equipment stoppages.
- Improvements to assembly equipment (Kaizen).
- Data Analysis of Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
- Always ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules.
- Support apprenticeship training, providing development feedback.
- Laser Trained or a willingness to learn with an attention to detail, discipline Essential.
- Laser Safety Officer Trained.
- Support of Press tool change/coil change to improve efficiency.
- Crane Training.
- Die change electric truck operation.
- Press regs tool changing.
- Weld support/Maintenance (laser)
- Electrical / Mechatronics Apprenticeship or Time Served in Automotive Industry
- C&G L3 Electro Technical/C&G 2382 or Equivalent
- Experience with ABB/Motorman/Fanuc robot controls Pref
- Knowledge of Weld Processes Equipment MiG/Resistance/Laser(preferred).
- Production Monitoring and KPI's
- providing development feedback.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.