£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Plus Study & Benefits
about 1 month ago
Auditor Senior-Reading - £30,000 - £32,000 Plus Benefits and Study Support if Required
Audit Senior required to join an established and growing accountancy practice in Reading
Career progression and development on offer in this growing firm
Joining the Reading team as an Audit Senior, you will take responsibility for the delivery of audit services to a wide ranging and varied client base. The firm is very well established with a strong existing client base that is also growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to progress in their careers.
As the successful Auditor you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Accountancy practice
- Has experience of managing smaller audits from start to finish
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Possess field audit experience
- Is competent to construct a set of detailed and possibly complex limited company accounts
- ICAEW studier or equivalent, my client will also support a professional qualification if you are currently studying
- You will also maintain the highest technical standards
Qualities the successful candidate will possess:
- It is essential that you possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Technically excellent
- Able to prioritise workload
- Have a professional manner with good attention to detail.
- You should also hold a UK driving licence and own your own car.
To apply for the role of Audit Senior, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.