4 months ago
Audit Manager -Reading - Competitive Salary & Package
Audit Manager required to join an established and growing accountancy practice in Reading
Career progression and development on offer in this growing firm
Joining the Reading team as an Audit Manger, you will take responsibility for managing a team of 6 individuals in the delivery of audit services to a wide ranging and varied client base. The firm is very well established with a strong existing client base that is also growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to progress in their careers.
The Successful Applicant:
As the successful Audit Manager you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Accountancy practice
- Has experience of managing smaller audits from start to finish
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Possess extensive field audit management experience
- Is competent to construct a set of detailed and possibly complex limited company accounts
- A qualified accountant or equivalent
- You will also maintain the highest technical standards
- Has experience of managing/mentoring/training junior members of staff
Qualities the successful candidate will possess:
- It is essential that you possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Technically excellent
- Able to prioritise workload
- Have a professional manner with good attention to detail.
- You should also hold a UK driving licence and own your own car.
To apply for the role of Audit Manager, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.