Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Talent Attraction Advisor
Location: Litchfield 1 day p/w (Work from home - with occasional travel)
Salary: up to £25,000 (4 days 31.2 hours FTE £31,250)
We are delighted to be working in partnership with one of our clients who due to a period of exciting change and transformation, are now looking to recruit a Talent Attraction Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be to provide managers throughout the business with support with the recruitment process, helping to advise and tailor the approach to each vacancy, whilst supporting the wider objectives of the business.
It is a role that will provide you with plenty of scope for learning, working alongside the wider recruitment team, whilst liaising with senior stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous 360 experience in either an in-house or agency recruitment environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers.
- Understand the importance of collecting qualitative data and how to present this information.
- Working knowledge of ATS systems
- A passion for social media to help build the brand!
This is a key role for this business who have a fantastic culture, offer great benefits, and provide an environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop as the business grows.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information!