£60000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you are looking for a role that will enable you to develop relationships with potential clients, secure projects and lead them to completion?
This varied role will give you the opportunity to utilise your consultancy construction project management experience, develop your portfolio and help grow the business. This role offers your own career advancement in conjunction with developing your team to fulfil their career aspirations.
You will be working for an award winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy with experience of working on projects worth up to £300m clients including F1 Teams, corporations, schools/universities, contractors, developers and infrastructure.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Project Management team
- Manage clients and develop further opportunities
- Be part of business development forums such as Sector Groups and/or across the East Midlands region
- Link into the project management discipline across all offices
- Grow the business on the back of new and repeat clients' projects
- Manage projects from inception and feasibility through to completion, handover and in use.
- Establish detailed clients' briefs and the responsibilities of consultants and specialists
- Establish lines of communication and reporting procedures with the client and within the design team
- Arrange feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc
- Advise on / implement the selection and appointment of all necessary consultants and specialists
- Prepare and maintain the master programme for all pre and post contract activities and monitor progress
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project inspection, scheduling and acceptance of works required under the defects liability and maintenance provisions of the contract
To apply for this role you must possess / evidence:
- Consultancy construction project management experience
- The ability to lead a series of projects and client relationships including business development
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and particularly MS Project
- High level of communication skills and commercial awareness
- Chartership is preferred
To find out more about other benefits of joining this client, simply apply now or get in touch with Elliot Drury at