£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Associate Network Engineer (1st Line) Hybrid working available (Solihull) - £23,000 - £27,000
Gleeson are currently working alongside a quickly expanding, well established client who is looking for an aspiring Associate Network Engineer to join their busy team on a full time basis.
To assist in Supporting and maintaining the organisation's Network and IT Security Platforms as required. To assist the Enterprise infrastructure team with server support as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in network support to develop and improve their skills within an efficient and highly effective IT team. Reporting to the Network and Security Principal the successful candidate will be task with supporting all network related tasks especially ISP & SD-WAN from design and architecture to incident resolution. In addition to this there will be a strong emphasis placed on IT security, working with Global Teams to maintain high security standards.
- 1-2 years' experience supporting networks, or wireless networks - Firewalls, Routers, & Switches
- Basic understanding of VoIP solutions and SIP.
- Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Knowledge of Data Centre Infrastructure and set up
- A fair working understanding of ITIL framework with specific reference to incident and change management
Please note, all of the above requirements are not collectively needed as the client is happy training the successful Engineer on any areas they need further support on.
This role is a full time, permanent position, working across Monday to Fridays.
If you are interested in this post, please apply here!