Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Are you an experienced Treasury professional with extensive experience working with FX? Do you want to work for an organisation with a strong vision and mission?
A newly appointed position has been created for a Treasury professional to join a Birmingham based business as the Assistant Treasury Manager to support the Head of Treasury on a permanent basis. Depending on experience you can expect a salary between £30,000 - £45,000.
This is a permanent position that is complex and rewarding. The primary purpose of the role will be to oversee treasury operations and liquidity management.
Overview of the role
- Responsibility for a high value of FX, trades, investments, and compliance
- Responsible for all business bank accounts
- To guide, support and manage operational treasury staff
- Building relationships with third parties to ensure the business obtains value for money and minimise charges
- Prepare FX forecasts to manage currency requirements and reports of liquidity level
- Obtain the best FX rates to fund international payments
- Quarterly reporting of FX movements
For the full job description and more insight into the role and business please do get in contact at