Solihull, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you experienced in Treasury? Are you used to dealing with multiple bank accounts? We're recruiting for a Banking and Treasury assistant manager to work in a team of 4 reporting into the Treasury and Banking Manager.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that all of the banking arrangements, fund, deposits are inline with regulations on a daily basis. This is an exciting position where you will be a true expert and go to person for the business for all things treasury and banking.
Full time Hybrid working - Permanent - Up to £35k
- Deputy to the Banking and Treasury Manager, ensuring accuracy of processes.
- Reconciling and maintaining of all company bank accounts.
- Ensuring all income is banked, all payments are authorised and accounted
- Cashflow Forecasting and Investment of funds on deposit
- Completion of Cash Management month end
- Supporting the development, motivation and coaching of staff
- Maintaining and developing effective relationships with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Improving processes and procedures
- Establishing, reporting and management of KPIs
- Assisting with the monthly computation of the group VAT Return.
To apply for the Assistant Treasury and Banking Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.