£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading retail business based in the Midlands, is looking to recruit a PR Manager. This is an important role with the Comms team and will play a lead role in defining and delivering the PR Strategy.
The role will encompass:
- Managing the consumer PR agency
- Working closely with the trading and marketing teams to develop and amplify customer initiatives
- Creating content, including video, press releases, blogs, media statements, quotes and briefing documents
- Handling and responding to media enquiries
- Managing key influencer relationships, growing influencer pool and reach and monitor / report on influencer output
- Managing corporate channels such as LinkedIn and the corporate website
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a strong PR background with a demonstrable track record across the areas above. This role will influence the overall PR strategy whilst requiring hands-on input. The role doesn't currently have any direct reports but is likely to grow in the future. A background within an agency or fast-paced environment would be advantageous.
Highly competitive package.
Midlands based, with a hybrid working pattern.
Please note the role will be recruited at either Assistant or PR Manager level depending on experience.