Solihull, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits!
3 months ago
Assistant Operational Controller and Analyst
Our client is a leader within the distribution sector and is now looking for an Assistant Operational Controller and Analyst to join their Operational Finance Team in their Solihull office.
If you have Good Part Qualified experience within Management Accounts and an Analytical background then this could be great for you! The focus in this role would be to provide effective support across the regions through consistent reporting, commercial action identification and coordination with commercial insight.
By reporting into the Commercial Finance Director (CFD) and through supporting Regional Ops Controllers, an Assistant Operational Controller and Analyst will gain exposure to:
- Strategy development and subsequent business delivery.
- Business Partnering with all other departments in order to articulate operational finance imperatives
- Continuously identifying and analysing the development, implementation and monitoring of performance improvement initiatives.
- Assessing the profitability of each initiative across the region, inputting into the improvement of each one as required with a focus on company profitability, through developing and producing weekly/monthly consistent reporting.
- Actively monitoring the KPIs (across the regions) for the budget and forecast processes.
- Ad hoc company-wide projects, allocated from time-to-time.
Assistant Operational Controller and Analysts will ideally have:
- Experience of working in a commercial environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables/vlookups) and competency with Access
- Great Business Partnering skills with ability to produce and present financial/statistical data, and liaise with Operational finance and Financial Transaction Services, Regional Directors and their teams and other Head Office Functions.
- Preferable experience of using an ERP system
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an excellent benefits package. If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 631 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉