Wolverhampton, West Midlands
3 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to really push their skills towards becoming a Management Accountant. You will make an instant impact in a within a very successful business based near Wolverhampton. They have a strong history in the local area, with massive growth plans.
This is a role you do not want to miss out on. It will offer a rare chance to get involved in the operations of a large and complex business, supporting the Financial Controller during a period of growth. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts & financial reports
- KPI development
- financial analysis using Advanced Excel
- supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- engaging with senior managers across the business to offer insightful analysis and information for commercial decision making
- process improvement
- working closely with the Operation team to develop cost-saving initiatives
This role will suit someone with an all-round background in accounts, with a highly-are slant to their knowledge. You will perhaps be on the way to achieving your AAT/CIMA qualification, and keen to advance your career. You will be supported by a dynamic team, from a wide variety of commercial disciplines.
This exciting and visible role is based just outside of Wolverhampton, and will pay up to £26,000 plus benefits, including support with your studies if required.