£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Do you have experience assisting with the preparation of management accounts? Have you been looking for a supportive company to grow your knowledge and experience? Are you confident in your communication with internal and external stakeholders?
We are delighted to be working once again with an established, multi-faceted manufacturing and design company based in Rugby. This innovative and highly regarded company are expanding through natural growth, acquisitions, and new ideas. They are looking to recruit externally to bring a driven and ambitious Assistant Management Accountant into their organised finance team.
This position offers a salary up to £40,000 per annum.
- Assist with the production of accurate and timely management accounts.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting and providing analysis.
- Liaising with heads of departments to ensure the production of timely and reliable management information for month end, including variance analysis and reporting.
- Looking in to aged debt and accrued income management and reviewing.
- Assisting in reviewing and proposing improvements of finance processes.
- Supporting wider finance and operational team.
- Reconciling accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Taking on other ad hoc duties required across the department.
Is It Right For You?
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with producing management accounts and be part qualified or AAT qualified. You should be ambitious, keen to grow knowledge and have a 'can do' attitude to your work. You will need to be organised and prioritise your workload to meet specified strict deadlines. You must be approachable and be able to build strong relationships. You will need to have strong IT and systems knowledge including Sage and Excel.
- Annual salary up to £40,000 DOE.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- On site parking.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for apply now by submitting our CV.