25 days holiday, study + bens
about 1 month ago
Assistant Management Accountant - Newbury
£25,000 - £28,000 + study support + 25 days holiday + pension, health-care
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a growing, well established business, who continue to grow with a very exciting future growth plan ahead. This client require a career focussed Assistant Management Accountant to join their established finance team at their offices near Newbury, following a recent internal promotion.
Reporting directly into the Head of Management Accounts, and working within the Management Accounts team, with 4 other Management Accountants, you will play a pivotal role in the finance team and you will take on a broad and varied role that will suit an active studier of ACCA or CIMA, or possibly AAT who has also gained some accounting experience in their career to date.
You will enjoy a hands-on Assistant Management Accountant role where you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Month-end close & some reporting
- VAT returns, reconciliations and submissions
- Fixed Asset Register Management
- Support in forecasting and annual budget process
- Support in the imminent annual year-end audit
- Ad-hoc project work
Experience Required as the successful Assistant Management Accountant:
- Previous years of management accounting experience gained with extensive experience gained in profit & loss and the balance sheet.
- You will possess strong systems skills including intermediate Excel
- You will be a UK resident, with recent similar UK Management Accounts experience
- You will be a self-motivated and hard-working individual with great attention to detail
- You will be a true team player with a personable nature
- You will offer superb communication skills (both written and verbal) and be able to communicate with the wider finance team and the wider business with ease
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will enjoy working in a truly supportive and team orientated organisation who supports its staff and ensures they are able to develop and progress in line with the needs of the business. You will receive a comprehensive package which also includes full study support, pension and flexible working hours.
For further information regarding this Assistant Management Accountant in Newbury, please don't hesitate to contact me.