£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Study Support
24 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant - up to £35k + Study Support - Birmingham
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a multisite manufacturing organisation near Halesowen, Birmingham who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. This is an exciting role for someone who wants to grow and develop their skill set within an acquisitive Private equity backed business.
You will have the ability to manage your own workload whilst also taking on more knowledge and skills with the support of a qualified accountant.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the completion of the month end accounts to include Accruals/Prepayments/Payroll etc
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- VAT returns and other statutory company returns.
- Daily and Weekly Cash Management
- Raising GL payments on Banking software
- Management of company banking systems including CID and cash control processes
- Bank Statements
- National Statistics
- Making improvements on existing processes
- Monthly CID Reconciliations
To apply for the Assistant Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.