Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + + Study Support
9 days ago
Are you an experienced accounts payable administrator / accounts administrator Would you like a step up working for a reputable, professional and solution focused business? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a small, committed and hardworking finance team, reporting directly into the finance manager on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre. You will receive a salary of up to £25k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits.
- Daily cash receipt and payment postings
- Bank reconciliations on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Supplier account reconciliations and follow up as required
- Run data extracts to update cashflow reports
- Manage intercompany invoicing, posting and clearing procedures
- Support in the preparation of month end management accounts and journal posting
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as an assistant management accountant. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you.
- Salary up to £25k per annum + Study Support
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours