Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Study Support, Hybrid, Free Parking
16 days ago
We're recruiting for a permanent assistant management accountant based in Aston, Birmingham for a high quality, busy and reputable business. This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive, sociable and stable team.
You will be joining a finance team, reporting into the Management Accountants Team Manager. You will receive a salary of up to £30k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits.
- Processing and supporting the production of the management accounts for month end reporting.
- Responsibility and delivery of robust reconciliations across multiple systems / processes, ensuring completeness and accuracy of our financial performance & position.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the nominal ledger
- Liaising with Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure operational activities and changes are reflected in the accounts
- Support appropriate controls around the balance sheet, and any reporting to external and internal audit.
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as an assistant management accountant. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you.
Ideally you'll have previous expeirience in Accruals, Prepayments, Journal entries and assisting management accountants and will be looking for that next step.
- Salary up to £30k per annum + Bonus
- Study Support
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours
To apply for the Assistant Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.