£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnered with an exciting, forward-thinking brand based in Northampton looking to add a new Management Accountant into their welcoming finance team.
The successful Management Accountant will be based in the Northampton office on a hybrid basis - this isn't just a 'new' thing either, this business has always adopted the hybrid working model! Offering a salary of between £30,000-35,000 PA + study support, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong transactional accountant to take that next step in their career.
This is a brilliant time to be joining this brand - they are seeing month on month growth in profitability and are expecting to hit their biggest month ever in August (which they will be celebrating with a team party!). Under the tutelage of the finance manager, the successful Management Accountant will have the ability to undertake a variety of accounting tasks, allowing your professional growth to skyrocket. Providing you have an in depth knowledge and experience within a transactional environment and an enthusiastic, go getter personality, this role is for you!
- Preparing accurate monthly management accounts
- Explaining budget variances to senior management
- Business partnering across different departments, with a focus on profitability
- Support Finance Manager with budgets and forecasts preparation
- Identify and drive improvements and efficiencies
- Provide support with weekly cashflow preparation
- Quarterly preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support during audits
A bit about you:
- AAT qualified
- Experience and in depth knowledge of transactional finance
- An outgoing and motivated person who can drive change
- Good excel - V-lookups and Pivot Tables
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
If you would like to hear more, apply now or give me a call on 07554335466.