Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering with a highly reputable service business with year on year growth, with their need to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis, supporting the team of Management Accountants. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £30,000 + study support and full benefits package.
Working in their impressive new offices in the centre of Birmingham, the successful Assistant Management Accountant will support with reporting, analysis and insight into costs, including overhead, property and IT. You will also take ownership ensuring the GL accounts are correct and up to date to facilitate accurate reporting requirements. Not only will the Assistant Management Accountant have full exposure to month end and this role will also give the opportunity to work alongside their senior peers and get involved in some exciting project work/ commercial analysis.
Full study support will be provided, with an enhanced learning and support package.
The business are operating a hybrid approach, giving the option to work from home a couple of days a week.
Assistant Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting and analysing costs providing information to aid key decision making within the business
- Ownership of maintenance of the data warehouse for GL
- Ownership of KPI reporting and analysis and business partnering
- Decision support/ day to day finance support for key stakeholders, query resolution within the finance team
- Reporting, analysis and insight into Capex and Fixed Assets, including Group recharges
- Previous experience reporting across multiple statutory entities
- Part way through ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Effective communication with professionals
- Demonstrated ability to run internal projects- process improvements, system development, external audit
- Advanced level Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUP and sum if functions
To apply for the Assistant Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.