Are you working through your ACCA or CIMA and looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an Assistant Management Accountant position near Solihull. We're looking for a confident and customer focused individual to join a busy Finance team. Reporting to the team manager, the main responsibilities of the role will include Month end tasks, producing management accounts packs, posting journals. Working with the operations teams to produce reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support month end tasks i.e. accruals, prepayments and journals.
- Assist with the production of management accounting pack
- Produce commentary and variance analysis
- Assisting with annual audits.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Handling queries and resolving in a set period of time
- Updating fixed assets
- Minimum AAT Qualified or CIMA/ACCA Part qualified
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong/advanced Ms Excel skills are a must - VLOOKUP, Pivot table and if statements
- Confident with accounting principles and double entry book keeping.
- Ability to deliver both independently and as part of the team with minimum supervision.
- Good IT skills - ability to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently.
- Able to work towards deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Must be a team player with the ability to support in other areas of the business where necessary. You will be an extremely well-organised individual, able to multitask and prioritise work load with positive, flexible attitude.