£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + study support
about 1 month ago
A family owned Service organisation based near Alcester are looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to join their expanding business on a permanent basis. You will be based at their HQ, reporting directly into the Finance Manager. You can expect a salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Due to the broad remit of the role, ideally you will have worked within an SME, and had exposure to some month end tasks, with advanced Excel skills.
For the right individual, this is a chance to not only be involved with the day-to-day accounting tasks, but also a chance to have direct contact with senior stakeholders, and strategic decision making.
Assistant Management Accountant duties:
- Assist with reporting and data analysis
- Financial modelling
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Management of the Fixed assets
- Collating reports as requested by the Finance Manager
- Adhoc project tasks to assist with the day to day running's of the business
What do I need to be considered?
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50- desirable not essential
- A can do attitude, keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
First stage interviews will be held via MS Teams over the next couple of weeks - for more information please get in touch!
To apply for the Assistant Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.