£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + + 25 days holiday + bens
about 1 month ago
Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA studier) - Wokingham
Our client is a highly reputable, established, International, multi-site business who are growing year on year. Due to this recent period of growth, our client is urgently seeking a Management Accountant (ideally a studier of CIMA/ACCA), to join their friendly, hard-working, established finance team.
The successful Management Accountant will be efficient, hard-working, hand-on, be able to work to deadlines, and have previous experience of working with Senior Management, within a varied Management Accountant role. You are also likely to be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA and be able to work with minimal training.
Working within a dedicated EMEA Finance team of 25, the successful Management Accountant will undertake a varied role, and your duties will include:
- Preparation of UK management accounts for review by the Finance Manager
- Monthly and Quarterly preparation and review of balance sheets and processing journals monthly
- Responsible for journals
- Active involvement with month-end, quarter-end and year-end activities
- Supporting the wider UK and EMEA Finance team with projects, and systems work
- Assisting and liaising with year-end activities for 2021 and liaising with the auditors as and when the business requires
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- Proactive, and energetic
- Hands-on and able to work to strict deadlines
- Be able to think outside the box and be creative
- Available at short notice for interview
Please note, this role will be home based initially (due to COVID restrictions), but the role will then return to the Wokingham Office, later in 2021, and potentially working from home partly when the office re-opens. Ideally you will be in commutable distance from the office, but the client is open to long-term home working for the right candidate.
My client will offer full training and full study support for this Management Accountant but previous and recent experience of Management Accounts preparation is ideal.