Up to £25000.00 per annum + Bens
8 months ago
Gleeson finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this well known corporate manufacturing business in Redruth, to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will work alongside the Management Accountant to assist in the production and analysis of relevant and accurate information.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing journals, accruals and prepayments for all aspects of the business.
- Running the management accounts processes including review schedules and checking variances
- Providing analysis to help the preparation of the accounts
- Daily and monthly reporting to the site and group team
- Producing production volumes, yield consumption and various other operational reports
- Dealing with invoice queries and raising purchase orders/requisitions
- Provide a cover for the Management Accountant where required
- Reconciling petty cash
To be considered for the role, you will be AAT qualified and ideally have started your professional accountancy qualification studies. Full support will be given for the right candidate. You will have experience of the manufacturing industry, and have strong IT Skills, including an in depth knowledge of Excel
In return, you will receive a salary of £25,000 plus benefits including flexible working, free on-site parking, life insurance, pension, full study support, wellbeing activities, competitive holiday entitlement, long service awards, on-site facilities and lifestyle benefits.
If you want to hear more, please call Sophie Evans at Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct.