Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a role that will develop them into a Management Accountant. You will make an instant impact in a within a very successful business based near Wolverhampton. This is a chance to join an organisation operating in a wide-variety of markets, with a solid growth plan over the next 3-5 years.
This role will offer a rare chance to gain valuable exposure to the complexities of a multi-faceted organisation, with close links to the wider business. It is a broadly-based role, opening up a full range of challenges for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- all aspects of month end
- assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- provision of performance, cost & variance information
- balance sheet reconciliations
- assisting with the budgeting & forecasting process
- accruals & prepayments
- assisting with the development of a suite of financial reports for Heads of Department
- ad hoc tasks as required
This role will suit someone with an all-round background in ledgers and general finance, perhaps studying AAT, who has a genuine interest in a role that will develop their skills in management accounts.
This exciting role will be based near Wolverhampton, and will pay up to £23,000 plus benefits, including support with your studies.