Wolverhampton, West Midlands
about 2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to really push their skills towards becoming a Management Accountant, working within a very successful business based near Wolverhampton. They have a strong history in the local area, with massive growth plans.
This is a role that will offer a rare chance to get involved in the operations of a dynamic and complex business, supporting the Financial Controller during a period of growth. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts & financial reports
- overseeing the process of supplier payments
- accruals & prepayments
- supporting the production of budgeting & forecasting information
- cost, volume & trend analysis using Advanced Excel
- supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- engaging with senior managers across the business to offer insightful analysis and information for commercial decision making
- supporting the day to day tasks including the ledgers, payroll and purchase order functions
This exciting and visible role is based just outside of Wolverhampton, and will pay up to £28,000 plus benefits, including support with your studies if required.