Wolverhampton, West Midlands
11 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to really push their skills towards becoming a Finance Business Partner. You will make an instant impact in a within a very successful business based near Wolverhampton. They have a strong presence in the UK and other key areas across Europe, with massive growth plans.
This is a role that will offer a rare chance to get involved in the operations of a large and complex business, supporting the Manufacturing Financial Controller during a period of growth. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts & financial reports
- completion of various reports for CAPEX and KPI development
- financial analysis using advanced Excel
- supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- engaging with production and manufacturing teams to offer insightful analysis and information
- process improvement
- working with various project teams to support new product development, using costing techniques, updating BOMs, etc
This role will suit someone with an all-round background in accounts, with a keen interest in the manufacturing sector. You will perhaps be on the way to achieving your CIMA qualification, and keen to advance your career. You will be supported by a dynamic team, from a wide variety of commercial disciplines.
This exciting and visible role is based just outside of Wolverhampton, and will pay up to £26,000 plus benefits, including support with your studies if required.