Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + study support
2 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking to get more involved with month end duties? Are you part way through your CIMA/ACCA and need more exposure? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a fun, committed and developing finance team based in the centre of Birmingham, reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
You will be welcomed into the business as a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You will initially receive a salary of £24- £25K depending on experience including study support and other great benefits.
What to expect:
- Production of cost reports to explain budgets and forecasts
- Monthly Management Accounts reports
- Posting monthly journals i.e. payroll, cost allocation, bad debt privisions
- Accruals and prepayments
- Review bank reconciliations and preparation of daily cash reports
To be an ideal applicant you will:
- Be working toward a professional qualification CIMA/ ACCA
- Have a good understanding of Excel- manipulation of large volumes of data using pivot table and formulae
- Be strategic and have the ability to think outside the box
If you would like to receive more information/ apply please do get in contact at