£20000 - £25000 per annum + Study, bonus, 25 days holiday
5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a large property business in Worcester as they look to recruit an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role is paying a competitive salary plus study support for ACCA, bonus up to 15% and will be reporting into a motivating and encouraging FC who will ensure you have a clear development plan in place. Progression will be readily available too as you settle into the role and take on additional responsibility.
Reporting into the FC you will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts as well as assisting the Business Partner in providing support to Area Managers across the region.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation and production of monthly management accounts and weekly performance reports.
- Provide management reports and analysis to the Head of Finance.
- Assist with budget and forecast processes and preparation.
- Provide support to the Business Partners
- Investigation and analysis of the management accounts and business performance, identifying and explaining any variances.
- Controlling and reporting on the use of company credit cards and petty cash.
- Processing journals and undertaking balance sheet reconciliations.
Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel skills are important (there will be a test as part of the interview process)
- Drive, ambition and a desire to learn
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced finance environment