Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£22000.00 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a high growth organisation based in Stoke on Trent and assisting with their need to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant for a period of 12 months. This is a newly created role reporting into the Financial Operations Manager. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the delivery of robust month end numbers, owning record to report for a specific area, supporting AP activities alongside month end close, reviewing and posting accruals, providing robust variance analysis.
This role would either suit someone working toward their AAT, who can pick up duties quickly, or a recent graduate in Accountancy and Finance, who is looking to gain some hands on work experience for the next 12 months.
Agile working on offer- 2 days in the office 3 from home.
Excellent on site benefits and amazing offices!
Assistant Management Accountant duties:
- Process invoices
- Engage with suppliers and perform supplier statement reviews
- Monthly PO reviews for the business
- Ensure appropriate accruals and prepayments are in place
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- AAT qualified/ working toward or a recent graduate
- Keen interest in systems - intermediate to advance Excel skills are desirable
- Ability to create strong relationships at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards of professional conduct
To apply for the Assistant Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.