Oldbury, West Midlands
study support if required
3 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for genuine career path to becoming a qualified Management Accountant. You will make an instant impact in a within a very successful business based near Oldbury. With an enviable reputation in their sector, this organisation is a vibrant and energetic place to work.
This role will offer a rare chance to gain valuable exposure to the complexities of a large, dynamic finance team, with close links to the wider business. It is a broadly-based role, opening up a full range of challenges for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- providing full financial support to a range of senior managers across the business
- assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- performance, cost & variance analysis and full commentry
- balance sheet reconciliations
- budgeting & forecasting
- accruals & prepayments
- assisting with the development of a suite of financial reports for Heads of Department
- balance sheet recs
This role will suit someone with an all-round background in accounts, who is in the early stages of their CIMA/ACCA qualification, and keen to advance their career. You will be supported by a dynamic team, and ultimately gain the experience needed to progress to Finance Business Partner.
This exciting role will be based near Oldbury, and will pay up to £23,000 plus benefits, including support with your studies.