£24000 - £27000 per annum + study, bonus, 25 days holiday, 10% pension
10 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a large Services Business as they look to recruit a confident and commercial Assistant FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis.
This role is paying up to £27,000 plus study support, bonus, 25 days annual leave, competitive pension contributing up to 10%, fantastic management, a clear progression pathway and a sociable and exciting office environment.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A you will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts for one division, capital planning/analysis and month end reconciliations. This is a newly created role within a growing team which will enable you to take full ownership of the role and really make it your own. This could lead into a Senior FP&A position or a Business Partner role depending on your preference.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation and production of monthly management accounts and weekly performance reports.
- Balance sheet recs, accruals, prepayments, journals.
- Capital planning including overhead analysis and variance analysis.
- Month end reconciliations.
- Providing regular rolling forecasts to Directors in order to assist with company planning.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
Skills and Experience
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Understanding of accruals and prepayments
- Previous experience within an Assistant Accountant role or similar
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced finance environment
- Able to convey complex financial information in a simplified manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel